Name Product: 80-90% strokes are preventable. Learn how
Download Size: 1.74 GB
COST: $104.99= Yours Free
Author: Chris Bankes Sivewright
Sale Page: _https://www.udemy.com/how-to-prevent-a-stroke/
- 1. Identify risk factors for a stroke
2. Take action to reduce their chances of getting a stroke
Live life more safely!
- 1. This is very much a course to try and minimise your chances of having a stroke. Therefore participants should have a willingness to learn and if necessary, change.
- 2. Pass on the tips and ideas, thoughts and stories to elderly relatives and friends – or just remember them for yourself!
- 3. Appropriate mindset. This course is not a loss leader. It is not a course that will suddenly have a price put on it. The course is free and there is one aim only: to help everyone minimise their chances of suffering from a stroke
- 4. As there are links given in the lectures you should be able to use the internet – make sure you have anti-virus software that is up to date!
- 5. Access to a PC
In 2016 I suffered a mini-stroke. Since then I have been researching possible ways to reduce the risk of me getting a stroke – either mini or full-blown. Apparently up to 90% of strokes can be prevented with lifestyle changes.
This course is the result of my own research.
I am NOT a doctor. I am NOT medically qualified. I am NOT speaking on behalf of any organisation.
These lectures are simply my thoughts as I try and spread the word about risk factors. I am also trying to raise awareness – which is why sometimes the lectures may seem to contradict. This is to encourage discussion.
I triple stress: these lectures are just my own research. I am NOT giving out medical advice.
But i am trying to encourage people to think about their own risk and to seek medical advice where needed.
This course is free – and always will be – and if it encourages you to reduce your own risk then the lectures have been successful.
What this course covers:
- Intermittent fasting
- Further action
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.