Name Product: Alex Shelley – How to Sell Your Digital Skills
Download Size: 160 MB
COST: $59.99= Yours Free
Author: Alex Shelley
Sale Page: _https://www.udemy.com/make-money-from-your-digital-skills/
Define the skills you are able to sell and make profit from
Set business goals and financial targets
Understand the benefits and drawbacks of freelancing
- Understand basic principles of branding
- Balance your personal and business lifestyle
- Audit your own skills and identify skill or knowledge gaps
- Know what a business plan is for
- Register a business
- Understand essential business documentation related to the creative industries
- Be aware of business cashflow and how to take payments
- Set budgets for your business and use them to set your fees
- How to quote for jobs effectively
- How to recover unpaid invoices
- What legal considerations must you be aware of
- How to maintain professional business relationships
- How to formally close projects
- How to effectively market your business and services
- How to manage your time as a freelancer
- How to research your competitors and analyse your own activities
- Where to look for work and new contracts
- Evaluate and plan your resources
- What technical considerations must you take
- How to continuously develop your skills and profitability
- Have or be learning a digital skill
- Drive and commitment to succeed!
So you want to be a freelancer?
Starting a small business can be daunting. This online training course will teach you how to plan and set-up a startup business.
This course is designed specifically for those working in the creative industries and will help you become a freelancer.
If you believe you have enough skill to deliver quality digital products to a growing marketplace but aren’t sure how to get started, this course is for you.
The following creative industry skill-sets can benefit from this training:
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- App Builders
- Illustrators & Digital Artists
- Sound Designers
- Social Media Manager
What you’ll learn:
Becoming a freelancer is easier than you’d think. The course is packed full of business advice, guidance and essential processes involved in setting up a new business. It will help you work online from home.
The business skills you learn will enable you to define your marketable skills, set-up a business, protect your work, find clients, set prices, evaluate your brand and avoid making common beginner mistakes.
The instructor is an experienced freelancer with over a decade of creative industries production experience.
Examples of what a creative industries freelancer can do:
- Work from home
- Find freelance graphic design jobs
- Start a photography business
- Make money from home
- Start a marketing agency
- Sell websites
- Anyone who believes they have the confidence and ability to start selling their sigital skills
- Relevant skill sets include Photographers, Graphic Designers, Web Designers, App Builders, Film-makers, Illustrators & Digital Artists, Sound Designers, Social Media Managers
- Those wishing to become a digital nomad
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.