Name Product: Massive Pack Infographic Templates – Full Vector
Size: 8.09 GB
Name Product: Click And Drag Graphics – Photoshop Templates For Business
Size: 464 MB
Template Package for use with Photoshop good for making boxes, books, reports, member-cards Etc.
This package has pretty much everything you need to create professional graphics yourself. Anyone from a complete newbie to a seasoned pro can put this package to good use. All of these modules come together into an integrated “click and drag” system. So you can literally click and drag your way to great looking web graphics.
Name Product: Aaron P. Coleman – Budget – Save – Win. Simplify your financial life
Author: Aaron P. Coleman
Size: 800 MB
This in-expensive video course is designed to help you DOMINATE your finances. Our goal is to motivate you and inspire powerful change in your life. We will discuss:
1) A common sense approach to understanding your current financial situation.
2) How to create a simple plan that sets you and your family on a path to greatness.
3) Easy to follow tools that you can actually understand and implement.
4) Six financial principles that will help change your life forever.
5) Communication strategies that will help you argue less and smile more.
Name Product: Digital Tutors – Using InDesign as a Powerpoint Alternative
COST: Membership site
Author: Eddie Russell
Size: 465 MB
PowerPoint has been the standard for creating presentation documents for years. If you’ve ever been frustrated with the look of the files created there or if you’ve ever had a PowerPoint presentation change once it was moved to another computer then this course is for you.
Name Product: creativeLIVE – Become a Travel Hacker
Author: Chris Guillebeau
Size: 1.8 GB
Want to jet off to Europe or Asia, or holiday in style without paying for it? Welcome to the world of travel hacking: the art of free or low-cost travel made possible through frequent flyer miles, round-the-world plane tickets, and other innovative money-saving strategies.
Name Product: Packtpub – Excel 2013 Dashboard Design
Author: Tony Kau
Size: 829 MB
What you will learn from this video course:
– Master the dashboard planning and design process by incorporating feedback from your audience, setting yourself up for success
– Import data from your SQL or Access Database, or another spreadsheet, so that you can utilize all the relevant data in your dashboard
– Implement PowerPivot as a flexible aggregation point for all your data, creating a bridge between Excel and your data sources
– Utilize PivotTables to aggregate, slice, and present data exactly how your audience needs to see it
– Deploy PivotCharts to effectively illustrate trends and metrics to your audience
– Stylize and enhance your dashboard with conditional formatting and SparkLines to quickly communicate KPIs to your stakeholders
– Add interactive features that put your audience in control of the data that they see, allowing them to drill down and focus on what is important to them
– Quickly create a sleek and powerful dashboard using the new Power View feature
– Explore the publishing options for your dashboard and deploy it using the most effective medium for your audience
Name Product: Lynda – Designing a Book
COST: Membership Site
Author: Nigel French
Size: 832 MB
Explore book design with Nigel French, as he breaks down the components of an elegant and readable layout and jumps into the setup and strategy for designing a book from the ground up in Adobe InDesign. This class covers document setup, placing and styling text, working with images, creating the book cover, preparing the book for print and or distribution as an ebook.
Name Product: Tuts+ – Making Money in After Effects
COST: Membership Site
Author: VinhSon Nguyen
Size: 842 MB
It’s one thing to develop a skill, it’s another thing to know how to market and use it in a client relationship. VinhSon Nguyen shows you how with his latest series. Step by step, VinhSon will walk you through demonstrating your After Effects skills in a engaging demo reel and successfully ushering a client through a motion graphics project. Now that you’ve got the skills, get the business in this course.
Name Product: Amy Parmenter – How To Get Media Coverage
COST: $ 29/Month
Author: Amy Parmenter
Size: 237.48 MB
Get Media coverage without getting murdered! Have you ever wondered why some people or companies get a ton of media coverage, while others are ignored? In this four-lesson course you will learn about how decisions are made at most major media outlets and what you can do to influence those decisions. Or, maybe you’re just curious! Learn about what goes on behind the scenes in a newsroom. (You may be surprised!) Once you take this course, you will never look at news the same way again!
Name Product: Udemy – How To Make Your First iPhone App Bootcamp
Author: Elaine Heney
Size: 105 MB
So you have decided you want to start to make iPhone apps but you’ve got BIG QUESTIONS:
– WHAT do I need to know?
– WHERE do I need to sign up?
– HOW to I find a great app idea?
– WHERE do I hire iPhone developers and not get ripped off?
– HOW can I upload my app to Apple?
– Where can I find great app store keywords?
– CAN I really make money from this?
This course has all of the answers. Created by App Guru Elaine Heney from http://www.thechocolatelabapps.com Learn from someone who has DONE IT already.