Name Product: Certified Secure Web Application Engineer (CSWAE)
Download Size: 890 MB
COST: $199.99= Yours Free
Author: Stone River eLearning
Sale Page: _https://www.udemy.com/certified-secure-web-application-engineer-cswae/
- Understand the concepts of web application security
Learn about threat modeling and risk management
Implement authentication and authorization policies
- Prevent session management attacks
- Write and review codes for security testing
- Perform web application penetration testing
- Understand secure SDLC
- Learn cryptography
- The candidates opting to register for this course are required to have a minimum of two years of professional experience preferably in a cloud environment with strong knowledge of networking, operating systems, programming and open shell.
The Certified Secure Web Application Engineer (CSWAE) preparatory course is a comprehensive course covering all of the exam topics of the CSWAE certification offered by Mile2. The course helps the students to understand the technologies that are being used under the hood so that they are able to make informed decisions when choosing a cloud vendor. The course also covers the different types of cloud products, their working, their benefits and the migration process to the cloud.
The Certified Secure Web Application Engineer (CSWAE) course enables the students to establish industry acceptable auditing standards with current best practices and policies specifically for the web applications and cloud environment. The students are able to learn, implement and test the concepts taught in this course in real-world scenarios. The course is also very helpful for students who are looking forward to appear in and clear the CSWAE certification exam by Mile2.
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.