Corbett Barr – Traffic School | 4.8 GB
Name Product: Traffic School
COST: SOLD OUT
Author: Corbett Barr
Size: 4.8 GB
Traffic School will be enrolling a limited number of new students this week.
Before we open the doors, we want to share the full launch details, pricing and course contents with you.
Remember, enrollment in Traffic School is limited. The only way to secure your spot in the course is to sign up for
the priority notification list at the Traffic School website (if you haven’t already) and we’ll email you first when it opens.
What Traffic School Will Do For You
Traffic School is a complete course on building thriving online audiences. The course will teach you how to attract more visitors and make more sales for your website or blog.Course Guarantee
Traffic School is so effective that we guarantee you will double your site’s traffic within 6 months or your money back. If your site is brand new, you’ll go from 0 to at least 3,000 visitors/month in 6 months.Who Traffic School is For
Traffic School is for serious entrepreneurs who understand quality traffic is the key to driving sales and building communities. If you are willing to invest your
time and energy into building consistent, thriving traffic (instead of throwing money into one-time low converting marketing tactics), this course is for you.
This isn’t just meant for people who want to be professional bloggers or social media consultants, either. Traffic School will work for any type of website if you apply what we teach you.What You’ll Get in the Course
You’ll learn how to leverage our unique “Thriving Audience framework” to
create a steady stream of exposure. The framework will build your foundation of knowledge throughout 5 modules and 26 lessons in the course.
Each lesson is delivered either by me (Corbett Barr, your host), or by one of our
15 wildly successful and passionate special guest instructors (including: Gary Vaynerchuk, Chris Guillebeau, Danielle LaPorte, Leo Babauta, Chris Garrett, Ramit Sethi, Kevin and Julia Hartz, Adam Baker, Karol Gajda, Steve Kamb, Fraser Cain, Pat Flynn, Everett Bogue and Clay Collins).
Unfortunately, only a limited number of 100 seats are available for this class. I’d love to open up more, but limiting the seats allows us to spend more time with each student and to make sure the course is ready for “prime time” before opening it up to a much wider audience.Here are the 5 modules and 26 lessons in Traffic School, and just a small taste of what you’ll learn from each: Module 1: Core Concepts
● Course Overview — learn how the Thriving Audience framework will become the foundation of your site’s success and why it is the roadmap used by thousands of successful sites
● Understanding Traffic — learn how to analyze traffic using the right tools and how to take your site’s own “traffic pulse”
● The Traffic-Building Mindset — find out how you have to approach a project mentally and why so many online projects fail to attract an audience
● Simplicity and Focus (with Leo Babauta) — how Leo Babauta built a top
100 blog by focusing on just a few things
● Passion and Giving a **** (with Gary Vaynerchuk) — Gary explains (in his signature enthusiastic style) how to attract raving fans by caring more than anyone else about your topicModule 2: Foundation
● Building Your Foundation — identify the essential building blocks of your business, and how you must optimize them to ensure ultimate success
● The Foundation of a Successful Startup (with Kevin and Julia Hartz) — find out how Kevin and Julia (founders of Eventbrite) built a foundation strong enough to take on Ticketmaster
● Market, USP and Differentiation — learn how to choose a market that will
work best for you and how to use differentiation to make your site stand far above the sea of competition
● Creating a Movement (with Chris Guillebeau) — Chris Guillebeau shares how your business can be a tool to influence and inspire others to take massive, world-changing action
● Branding and Design — learn how to create a knockout brand and magnetic design that will make your visitors love you even before they consume your content
● Self Critique (with Chris Garrett) — Chris Garrett explains how to look at your own site with fresh eyes and how to know when you need an outside opinionModule 3: Content
● Developing Content — learn a step-by-step formula for creating content that makes new visitors beat down your door to join you
● The “Epic Shit” Factor — building a thriving audience of raving fans online all starts with producing epic shit. Not mediocre shit, not good shit, but epic content. Find out how to create your own epic content in this special lesson.
● Authenticity (with Danielle LaPorte) — Danielle LaPorte explains how to find and leverage your inner authenticity to attract quality customers and feel great about what you’re doing
● Saying What Matters (with Everett Bogue) — Everett Bogue shows you how to write content that promotes itself by saying what really matters to your audience.
● Winning Conversions — attracting quality visitors is meaningless unless you can influence them to take the actions you want. Learn how to convert your traffic into regular visitors and paying customers.
● Vision (with Clay Collins) — Clay Collins will teach you how to create a crystal clear vision for your business that will transform you into a magnetic and successful leader
Module 4: Promotion
● Promotion Strategy — do you have a real promotional strategy or just a shotgun approach? Learn the difference and how to build an effective strategy that will work for you
● Exceptional Relationships (with Adam Baker) — Adam Baker discusses how cultivating the right relationships can make the biggest difference in your business and traffic
● Effective Social Media — social media can either be a massively effective promotional tool or a huge waste of time. Learn the techniques you need to really make social media effective.
● Fanatical Community (with Steve Kamb) — Steve Kamb details how to create and nurture a passionate, thriving community around your business.
● Promotion Tactics — social media, SEO, link building, Twitter, Digg, Facebook, which should you use and how should you use them? We’ll deep into promotional tactics in this lesson.
● SEO Strategy (with Fraser Cain) — Fraser Cain attracts over a million visitors a month from the search engines to his astronomy website. Find out exactly how he built that traffic using a super secret SEO strategy in this
● Money Fundamentals — learn the four ways you can make money online and how to decide which is right for your situation.
● Profit-Making Strategies (with Pat Flynn) — Pat Flynn discusses how to effectively monetize your site and ways to drive targeted traffic that converts like crazy.
● The Next Level (with Ramit Sethi) — Ramit Sethi explains how to find your voice by going above and beyond mediocrity, and what to focus on if you want to achieve disproportionate results.
Speedyshare (Recommend) | Extabit | Rapidgator
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.