Name Product: Cyber Security Operations and Technology Solutions
Download Size: 1.77 GB
COST: $19.99= Yours Free
Author: Mobolaji Moyosore
Sale Page: _https://www.udemy.com/cyber-security-operations-and-technology-solutions/
- Understand how to prepare for, detect, and respond to cyber security incidents
Be able to articulate the primary goals of a security operations center (SOC) and the key enablers of an effective SOC
Be familiar with typical on the job activities of a SOC analyst on daily basis. This can be referred to as a day in the life of a SOC analyst.
- Know the role of Managed Security Services Providers (MSSP) and how to get the best out of them
- Understand the common sources of cyber security events
- Understand cyber security alerts, use cases and the benefits of using scheduled actionable reports to plug alerting gap
- Understand and be able to articulate the functions of tier 1, 2 and 3 SOC analysts
- Understand different phases of incident response
- Be very familiar with real world cyber security incident scenarios and appropriate response actions
- Understand the fundamentals of identity and access management including terms such as single sign on (SSO), Federation, Role-based Access Control (RBAC) and so on and so forth
- General understanding of Information Technology concepts
Students of this course will gain practical knowledge while learning the art and science of cyber security operations and the tools of the trade. When a cyber security incident occurs, it is important to know what response actions are necessary. This course is covers typical incident response phases, critical factors affecting the effectiveness of incident handling, incident severities and prioritization, practical (real-world) incident response examples, as well as key elements of incident response services as offered by specialist external incident responders. We also cover the concept of defense in depth (DiD) and take a deep dive into its practical application. Digital assets require multiple layers of defense around them in order to reduce the risk of successful compromise. Students will be introduced to different DiD domains and corresponding security technology products that can be leveraged to thwart possible attacks against every layer of defense. Upon completion, students with the right background, desire and motivation will be ready to work as a SOC analyst and start adding value from their very first day on the job!
- College Graduates
- IT Professionals
- Cyber Enthusiasts
- Cyber Security Internship Seekers
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.