Name Product: Fundraising For Startups – Insights From an Experienced VC
Download Size: 1,2 GB
COST: $50 = Yours Free
Author: simpleshow learning
Sale page: _https://www.udemy.com/how-to-find-an-investor-simpleshow/
How do venture capitalists tick? How do you approach them with a business idea? Get all the info from a 20+ years expert. An efficient, simple and visually engaging course for budding entrepreneurs and business owners. You have a good idea and want to turn it into a business? Or maybe you’re already up and running but missing vital capital to take your business to the next level? This crash course will get you ready for your investors pitch!
Some of the questions we’ll be answering:
– What kind of investors are out there
– What to expect and what not to expect from venture capitalists
– What are investors looking for in young entrepreneurs
– What makes an investor really tick; how do they screen, judge and select business ideas
– What information do you need to have ready and with what level of detail
– Where and how can you meet investors in person
– How do you best prepare to approach an investor for the first time
– What are the do’s and dont’s
Expert Eran Davidson, a venture capitalist with over 20 years of investing experience in technology based start-ups in Europe, the US and Africa, offers valuable insights and advice on how young start-ups can connect with potential investors in a smart and professional way.
In comprehensive and illustrated lectures you’ll get the overview and basic knowledge you need in order to really take your business to the next level!
The handcrafted simpleshow-style imagery present throughout, will help you acquire and remember the essentials of the topic in an enjoyable way within a very short time.
Notecards are available for download, challenging quizzes track your learning progress, and checklists are provided for your own plans.
How to find an investor for your business idea – we’ll explain all!
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.