Name Product: Jack Schwager – Complete Guide to Mastering the Markets
Author: Jack Schwager
Size: 2.57 GB
Imagine having an in-depth conversation with not one, but dozens of the world s greatest traders.
Jack Schwager has, and his three best-selling Market Wizards books reveal intimate secrets of the trading superstars. Now he has filtered years of in-depth research into an amazingly comprehensive home study workshop.
This workshop is now on DVD and repackaged to make it easier for you to maximize the profit potential of this course. With Schwager s trademark thoroughness, easy-to-follow instruction, and real-life examples, this complete trading resource, hailed by the Market Wizards themselves, will send you into the trading world armed with proven techniques, insider knowledge, elevated self-confidence, and winning methods.
What is covered? Everything needed to establish an ongoing program for trading success is addressed, lesson-by-lesson, point-by-point. From the basics to more complex stages of trading, Schwager covers each building block in clear, easy-to-follow steps. You will discover how to: Build an Automated Trading System the #1 key to market success. Incorporate technical analysis into an overall trading program.
Master money management techniques. Read and evaluate data. Refine exit strategies. PLUS… Charting methods * Using filters to analyze data * Trend-following systems * Pattern systems * Taking emotions out of the mix and much more. Includes 12 information packed DVDs to help you build the ultimate trading strategies and become a successful trader. Also includes a comprehensive online Chart Companion which permits you to study each example in greater detail.
– Features Schwager’s trademark point-by-point, lesson-by-lesson thoroughness, easy-to-follow instruction, and tons of real-life examples
– Provides you with everything needed to create a winning trading strategy tailored to your unique needs, goals and temperament
– Show you how to build an automated trading system (ATS), incorporate technical analysis into your trading program, master money management techniques, read and evaluate data, refine exit strategies and much more
– Covers an array of advanced topics, including charting methods, using filters to analyze data, trend-following systems and pattern systems
– Companion website features an online Chart Companion that lets you to study each example in greater detail and bonus lessons on how to program, test, and analyze data using your own ATS
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.