Name Product: Lynda – Office 365: Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections Updated 29/08/2018
Download Size: 207 Mb
COST: $19.99= Yours Free
Author: Sharon Bennett
Sale Page: _https://www.lynda.com/SharePoint-tutorials/Office-365-Provision-SharePoint-Online-Site-Collections-2018-REVISION/758633-2.html
Implement and configure SharePoint to meet the collaboration needs of your organization by setting up a site collection, a parent site that organizes subsites. This course shows how to administer and provision site collections using SharePoint Online.
Learn how to manage user access—including other admins and groups—grant permissions, set up global sharing settings, change server resource quotas, and work with tools like Yammer and Microsoft Stream. Examine the differences between internal users and external users and between private groups and public groups. Additionally, explore how to handle migration, eDiscovery, data loss protection and more. This course was designed to help network administrators working with Office 365 and professionals preparing for the Enabling Office 365 Services (70-347) exam.
– Configuring site collections
– Managing access of internal and external users
– Sharing data
– Adding site collection admins
– Assigning resources
– Configuring Yammer and Office 365 groups
– Accessing files across multiple client devices
– Migrating files to OneDrive for Business
– Implementing enterprise eDiscovery
– Configuring data loss protection
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.