Name Product: Manual Software Test Execution and Defect Management
Download Size: 425 MB
COST: $19.9= Yours Free
Author: Allison W-Tyehimba
Sale Page: _https://www.udemy.com/manual-software-test-execution-and-defect-management/
- Know the what a Test Case is and the major components of a test case
Know the definition of a system requirement and user story and their major components.
Have a thorough understanding of the Defect Management Lifecycle.
- Know how to use a defect tracking tool to create a New defect.
- Know the cost to repair a defect at various stages of the software development lifecycle.
- Know what a Test Execution Summary Report is and the major components of the report.
- Know how to create test scenarios and test cases by using Black Box Test Case Design Technique
- Know who to execute a manual test case in an actual system application
- Know the Career Outlook for a Software Tester, 2016 to 2026
- Know what Software Testing resources, industry organizations, certifications, and other valuable information
- Student should be able to use computer at a intermediate level
This course is designed to provide students with information, hands-on experience, and resources who are interested in learning about the basic duties of a manual software tester. Student will learn the basics of how to analyzing system requirements and user stories, how to create test scenarios and test cases using a black box testing technique, how to manually execute a test cases against an actual system application, how to use a defect tracking tool to create a New defect, and so much more.
- Anyone who is interested in learning the basics of manual software testing execution.
- Anyone who is interested in learning how to basics of using a defect tracking tool to create a defect
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.