Name Product: Packtpub – Excel 2013 Dashboard Design
Author: Tony Kau
Size: 829 MB
What you will learn from this video course:
– Master the dashboard planning and design process by incorporating feedback from your audience, setting yourself up for success
– Import data from your SQL or Access Database, or another spreadsheet, so that you can utilize all the relevant data in your dashboard
– Implement PowerPivot as a flexible aggregation point for all your data, creating a bridge between Excel and your data sources
– Utilize PivotTables to aggregate, slice, and present data exactly how your audience needs to see it
– Deploy PivotCharts to effectively illustrate trends and metrics to your audience
– Stylize and enhance your dashboard with conditional formatting and SparkLines to quickly communicate KPIs to your stakeholders
– Add interactive features that put your audience in control of the data that they see, allowing them to drill down and focus on what is important to them
– Quickly create a sleek and powerful dashboard using the new Power View feature
– Explore the publishing options for your dashboard and deploy it using the most effective medium for your audience
Who this video course is for:
If you want to substantially increase your value to any organization, as an employee, consultant, or freelancer, opening up the door for raises, promotions, or additional contracts, then dashboard design is an extremely worthwhile and marketable skill to learn. If you’re an analyst of any kind, you know the value of effectively presenting your work. This course is designed to take your intermediate-level Excel skills to the next level and beyond.
In Detail: As businesses collect increasing amounts of vital data, the need for an effective and intuitive interface increases every day. Excel 2013 is a natural tool to handle these business intelligence projects because you’re working in a familiar environment and harnessing Microsoft’s powerful enterprise-level software. This video course provides you with all the information you need to know to create a fully interactive dashboard, making you invaluable to your organization.
Excel 2013 Dashboard Design will show you how to turn your organization’s data into a powerful and interactive dashboard. By learning these easy-to-implement, advanced techniques, you can impress and empower the decision-makers in your organization, making you an irreplaceable asset.
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.