Name Product: Sales & Negotiation Skills Business Development Masterclass
Download Size: 7.09 GB
COST: $199.99= Yours Free
Author: Mark Timberlake
Sale Page: _https://www.udemy.com/sales-and-negotiation-skills-business-development-masterclass/
- Once you have taken this course, you will be able to develop a sales strategy.
You will know how to manage your emotions in a sales situation.
You will know how to find prospects to sell to.
- You will know how to read your prospects in a sales meeting.
- You will know how to negotiate successfully.
- You will know how to handle objections
- You will know how to close a sale.
- And you will also know how to leverage your prospect for multiple sales opportunities.
- You will need a desire to master the selling process and be interested in sales and negotiation.
- You will need to be willing to commit to spending time studying this course.
Sales & Negotiation Skills Business Development Masterclass:
Master sales and negotiation skills, a beginners guide to business development for the sales consultant.
The complete guide to mastering sales skills, sales strategies and sales techniques so that you can become a master Sales Consultant.
Do You Want To Learn How To Sell Your Own Ideas And Products?
There is no mountain that you cannot climb, if you master the art of selling.
There are so many opportunities in life that are missed because people don’t develop good sales skills.
What You Will Learn:
- In this course you will learn how to master the sales process.
- You will learn how to develop a sales strategy.
- You will learn how to manage your own emotions in a sales situation.
- You will learn how to find prospects to sell to.
- You will learn how to read your prospects.
- You will learn how to negotiate successfully.
- You will learn how to handle objections.
- You will also learn how to close the sale.
- You will also learn how to leverage your contacts so you can sell to the same prospects again and again.
Topics Covered In The Course:
Module 1: Prepare The Train Driver – Self Development Of The Sales Consultant
- Introduction To The Course
- Sales Skills Course Overview
- The Mind Of A Consultant
- Mastering Sales Is Mastering Life Skills
- The Continuous Journey
- Universal Laws Of Success
- The Three Pillars Of Success
- Personal Honesty
- Deferred Gratification
- Suppression Of Principle
- Emotional Intelligence
- Core Principles Of Emotional Intelligence
- The Problem Is Internal
- The Two Motivational Forces
- Product Confidence
Module 2: Pre-suppositional Sales – Pre-suppositions And Worldviews
- The Train Track – Pre-Suppositional Sales Defined
- What Is A Worldview
- Why Pre-Suppositions Are Important
- Two Modes Of Thinking
- Logical Thinking
- Emotional Thinking
- The Dumb Dog
- How We Create Our Values
- Examples Of Rational Ideas
- Examples Of Emotional Beliefs
- Examples Of Values
- Rational Or Emotional
- Finding Someones Presuppositions
- When The Presuppositions Are Not Clear
- The Bank Robber Example
- Why People Buy
- How We Make Buying Decisions
- Matching A World View
- Testing A Worldview
- Test Your Presuppositions
- What Is A Buyer Persona
- Presuppositional Buyer Persona Exercise
- Creating The Persona
- Traditional Buyer Personas
- Combined Buyer Personas
Module 3: The SMART Process
- The SMART Process
- Controlling The Room
- The Core of SMART
- How Negative Emotion Controls Us
- How We Take Control
- The 5 Steps Of SMART
- SMART In Action
- The SMART Sales Call In Full
- I Will Never Be Any Good At Sales
- The Power Of Self Talk
- Using SMART For Self Development
- Two Uses Of SMART
- Short Term Emotional Management
- Long Term Character Development
- Experienced Negative Emotional Beliefs
- Taught Negative Emotional Beliefs
- Internal Negative Emotional Beliefs
Module 4: The Coaches – Getting Ready For Passengers
- Getting Ready For Your Passengers
- Know Your Product
- Product Strengths And Weaknesses
- Knowing Your Competition
- Become The Expert
- Value Propositions
Module 5: The Train Route – Planning Your Sales Route
- Planning Your Route
- Building Your CRM Flow
- Data Analysis
- Implementing Your Sales Funnel
Module 6: Selling Tickets – Dealing With Prospecting
- Prospecting The Three Rules
- Qualifying Prospects
- Identifying The Contacts Role
- Dealing With The Gatekeeper
- Dealing With Influencers
- Dealing With Champions
- Dealing With Decision Makers
- Contact Identification Exercise
- Prospecting Secrets
- Getting Entrance Into The Castle
Module 7: Prospecting By Network
- Prospecting By Networking
- Classification Of Networks
- Door To Door Sales
- Door To Door Conversation Methods
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Networking
- The Elevator Pitch
Module 8: Prospecting By Phone
- Finding Prospects By Phone
- Planning Your Phone Calls
- Split Testing Your Scripts
- Dealing With The Gatekeeper Script
- Dealing With The Influencer Script
- Dealing With The Champions Script
- Dealing With Decision Makers Script
- Other Call Support Material
- Voicemail Techniques
Module 9: Online Prospecting
- The Power Of Online Prospecting
- Online Prospecting Tools
- Email Statistics
- Understanding Spam
- Permission Based Email Marketing
- Email Writing Tips
- Places To Get Their Email Addresses From
- Email Writing Tips
- AIDA Copywriting
- A Sample Email Using AIDA
- Activities Create Your Own Email Using AIDA
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.