Name Product: SOLIDWORKS: Sheet Metal Design
Download Size: 595 MB
COST: $17= Yours Free
Sale Page: _https://www.javelin-tech.com/blog/2015/07/solidworks-sheet-metal-mysolidworks/
Get a Full Sheet Metal Training Course
The SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal course is designed for users who need to learn how to model sheet metal parts that will be bent in a press brake. You will learn how to build complex sheet metal models (stand-alone or multibody) by using the various flange features or by converting solid bodies directly into sheet metal parts, apply forming tools, create flat patterns, and detail everything in drawings. An overview of the course is listed below:
- Lesson 1: Basic Flange Features – Hem, Miter, Edge, and Tabs
- Lesson 2: Working with the Flat Pattern – Corner Trim, Tables, Cut Lists, Exporting Flat Patterns
- Lesson 3: Additional Sheet Metal Techniques – Fold and Unfold, Jog feature, Swept Flange, Lofted Bends, Formed Lofts,
- Lesson 4: Converting to Sheet Metal – Inserting Bends, Rips, Welded Corners, converting cones and cylinders
- Lesson 5: Multibody Sheet Metal Parts – Cut list items, Drawings and Annotations, Hide/show Bodies
- Lesson 6: Forming Tools and Gussets – Custom Tools, Punch Tables
- Lesson 7: Additional Sheet Metal Functions – Cross-Breaks, Vent Features, Mirror Part, Process Plans, Sheet Metal Costing
- Appendix A: Sheet Metal Tables – Tables, Templates and Other Tables, Customizing Tables, K-Factor Ratio Tables.
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.