Name Product: Steve Ballinger, MBA – Investing Success: Learn Keys From A Millionaire Investor! (2015)
Download Size: 3.66 GB
COST: $299= Yours Free
Author: Steve Ballinger, MBA
|Learn key insights to investing in stocks, bonds, mutual funds, real estate, ETF and more from a millionaire investor. Investing can be mastered by anyone and for those who really learn the key concepts and best practices they will be able to reach their most challenging financial goals and lead the life they dream about.|
Unfortunately, many people do not receive the key educational information and best practices that make the difference between success and failure from a successful investor.
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR.
Not boring theory. You will learn practical tips and best practices from an instructor who started with nothing (Actually $10,000 in student loans living in a 1-bedroom apartment above the garbage cans) to building a million dollar investment portfolio. No inheritance or luck just good sound actions over the years that you will learn about in the course and can replicate for your own personal situation.
No get rich quick scheme or a course that is designed to sell you consulting services this course has one mission and that is all about sharing of experience and wisdom from a successful long-term investor and teaching you how you can apply it to your own goals and time horizon.
In this course you will learn all about:
- How the current model of investing (The 3-legged Stool) is broken and how to succeed where others are doomed to fail.
- Key investing concepts that successful investors understand.
- Investing in a variety of assets class.
- Investing in mutual funds and ETF.
- Role of cash in your portfolio.
- Investing in Stocks.
- Investing in Bonds.
- Investing in Real Estate.
- Investing in other assets such as gold, silver, and collectibles
- Understanding or risk and how to calculate your own risk profile.
- Key investment mistakes to avoid that alone can make the difference between success and failure.
What are the requirements?
- There are no prerequisites for the course or prior investment knowledge required.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 58 lectures and 7.5 hours of content!
- Understand key investing concepts and how they can be applied in a real world setting.
- Make good choices when markets are up and when markets are down.
- Invest in company stocks with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Invest in Bonds with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Understand how cash investments fit in an overall portfolio.
- Invest in real estate with an understanding of the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are involved.
- Understand Active and Index mutual fund strategies.
- Evaluate mutual funds in terms of risk.
- Comprehend the similarities and differences of Exchange Traded Funds (ETF) compared to mutual funds.
- Choose from core investment strategies such as value or contrarian investing, growth investing, and technical analysis.
- Avoid the dangerous investment mistakes that can really damage your results.
- Describe many different investment types from Mutual Fund Types, Stock Types, and Bond Types.
- Determine if a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) is a good alternative for them.
- Understand Capital Gains and Capital Losses.
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of alternative investments such as investing in Precious Metals (Gold/Silver) and Collectibles.
- Apply key action steps to reach your investment goals.
What is the target audience?
- This investment course is great for a new investor who will learn many concepts that will help them to leap ahead.
- Great also for an experienced investor who is looking to learn even more and take their results to a higher level.
- Course is not designed for someone who is looking for a “Get Rich Quick” scheme or other questionable and unproven investing practice.