Name Product: Verne Harnish – Mastering The Rockefeller Habits
Size: 2.18 GB
COST: $218= Your Free
Author: Verne Harnish
Grow your business by adopting a definitive set of fundamental habits—the same habits Rockefeller used to dominate both his industry and era
Rockefeller’s disciplined approach to business replaced the helter-skelter methods of the original pioneering speculators—and catapulted him to the lead in the oil industry. These important practices, contained in Verne Harnish’s Mastering the Rockefeller Habits, need to be embraced by all companies eager to expand.
Thousands of business owners have benefited from the simple, practical techniques outlined in Mastering the Rockefeller Habits. Drawing from his experience as the founder and program chair of the world-renowned MIT/Inc./EO “Birthing of Giants” executive program and his two-decade-long work with the CEOs and executive teams of fast-growth firms, Verne has developed an easy-to-use program for making strategically smart business decisions.
Topics covered include:
Cash Model—double your operating cash flow in 12 months
– Market Intelligence—find out how leading firms “learn faster” to remain ahead of their competitors
– Core Ideology—bring core values and purpose alive to energize your employees and simplify human resource systems
– Brand Promise—articulate a clear, succinct one that differs from your competitors’—while still mattering to your customers
– X Factor—determine your underlying “10- to 30-times advantage” over competitors—find it, exploit it, and win big
– Annual and Quarterly Focus—discover the most critical short-term decisions an executive team can make to drive alignment and performance
– Rockefeller Habits Checklist—adopt 10 habits that will reduce the weekly executive time needed for managing the business from 50 hours to under 15
– Meeting Rhythm—establish daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual meeting rhythms and create the specific agendas that make them effective
– Metrics—drive your business on a daily and weekly basis using three metrics
– Organizational Structure—keep everyone accountable by applying three types of organizational charts
– Themes and Priorities—identify period-specific themes and use them to make your priorities memorable while adding energy and focus to the organization
Leave a comment
You must be logged into post a comment.